Roadsweeper hire covering central Scotland.
Richard Murray Plant Hire was formed over 25 years ago, and specialise in the hire of road sweeping equipment.
Over the following years the company has supplied roadsweepers for many high value sites including the following:
- Johnstone Bypass (2 years, 2 sweepers)
- M77 Motorway Extension (2.5 years, 12 sweepers)
- M74 Motorway Extension (2.5 years, 7 sweepers)
- M80 Upgrade (2 years, 2 sweepers and 2 compact sweepers)
- Benbecula Airport Runway (6 months, 2 sweepers)
- Islay Airport Runway (5 months, 1 sweeper)
- Glasgow Airport (5 months, 2 sweepers)
As well as the above, the fleet of lorry-mounted sweepers are used on many other contracts including:
- South Ayrshire Council
- Inverclyde Council
- Volkerfitz Patrick
- Tarmac Scotland
- Newlay Surfacing
- Hamilton Tarmac
- New County Road Planning
and a recently awarded contract from Glasgow City Council to sweep the vast road network in and around the city boundaries.
To be able to fulfil the contract criteria the company had to purchase a Vorteq Crash Trailer to be used on some of the cities higher speed roads, along with the latest LP13 Lightboard to comply with the Chapter 8 Highways Legislation.
Our drivers have also been trained and passed the relevant Moving Works Module again to comply with the current legislation.
Call Richard Murray Plant Hire today on 01505 615 733